[Koha] newbie z39.50 question

Elizabeth Cherhal-Cleverly Elizabeth.Cherhal at ujf-grenoble.fr
Wed May 25 01:09:30 NZST 2005

Dear list,
Chers Paul et Henri-Damien,
(I have now also subscribed to the french list...)

thanks for replies everyone
FYI This is my progress wrt z39.50

I have made 2 changes to processz3950queue:

90c90
<
---
 > my $context = C4::Context->new();
112a113
 > $dbh->{"InactiveDestroy"} = "true";

I have also declared environment variables KOHA_CONF
and PERL5LIB before executing z3950-daemon-launch.sh

now the Mysql server bug has gone away :-) yes!!!

But I have another problem, nothing to do with koha, but I'm telling you
because maybe other people could have the same one...
I am on a campus whose internet policy is not to let anything in or out on
any port unless it has been asked for.
therefore, there was no way I was going to connect to any port 2211 or 210
or whatever anyway.
(the log was so big I just didnt see those little "no connection" lines
among all the rest :-( )
I have emailed the network staff, and am confidently waiting for a positive
reply ;-)

Will keep you posted.

Best
ECC