[Koha] 1-800-Koha

Karl Agee kdagee2 at yahoo.com
Tue May 24 02:29:15 NZST 2005

Mike:  I do plan on demoing the system to them soon.
They have tried other systems, such as ResourceMate
and didnt like them.

The choice of what to use is up to them (the library
staff) totally. They have to use it, not me.  I'm only
proposing koha to them as an alternative with its
advantages.  Getting to_that_point were they will even
look at it is the issue.

Joshua's ability to commerically support the program
is a big plus, even though it is me who will be
performing most of the support.

--Karl