[Koha] Re: Koha to opac map?

kim at secondhandknowledge.net kim at secondhandknowledge.net
Sun Mar 13 08:07:10 NZDT 2005

Thanks, Owen.  This helps. You're a dear.

>Owen said: "First of all, in the field just before the title, which reads
>'BOOK,' that's where the item type image should appear."

Sorry to make you explain the images.  I should have mentioned that I haven't
set them up yet.  Last October, you were kind enough to send me NPL templates
before they were part of Koha, and you told me about fixing the images to
match my item types.  I just haven't done that part yet...

>Owen said: "In our system 'call number' is mapped to
>biblioitems.classification.  The template is still set up to
>display that way.  In the latest release there is a new field
>called 'itemcallnumber,' which we haven't yet set up in our
>test."

Aha!  That is very helpful. I am using the 'itemcallnumber', so now that I
know you're not using it, I can see what to do.

>Owen said: "What's missing from the 'available at' column in your
>screenshot is the branch name."

Yeah, we have only one 'branch', so I thought if I didn't fill it in, it wouldn't appear.
but now I see the role it plays.

Thanks again for your help!

--
Kim Scannell