[Koha] RE: Koha - copyright date

Bernadette Cassidy BernadetteC at burwood.org.nz
Mon Mar 7 11:22:45 NZDT 2005

Hi Stephen,

Re the copyrightdate problem, I've not been able to resolve it and it's
causing a huge headache especially cataloguing our serials.

I've attached 2 koha pages to see whether they can shed any light on the
problem.

Kind regards,

Bernadette

Bernadette Cassidy
Library & Learning Coordinator
Allan Bean Centre for Research and Learning in Rehabilitation
Private Bag 4708
Christchurch
Tel: (03) 383 9492
Fax (03) 383 7500