[Koha] Z39.50 daemon script problem

Chris Cormack chris at katipo.co.nz
Thu Jan 27 15:25:07 NZDT 2005

On Wed, Jan 26, 2005 at 12:33:24PM -0500, Michael Nelson said:

> I have installed Koha 2.2.0 on Redhat 8.0 and it is running well.
>
> I am trying to get Z39.50 search to work.
>
> I tried running the z39.50-daemon-launch.sh and get no error messages on the
> console.
>
> But when I look at the log I see the errors below.
> Any ideas on what is wrong.
>
> Global symbol "$context" requires explicit package name at
> /usr/local/koha/intranet/scripts/z3950daemon/processz3950queue line 107.

Ah yes, this is a bug.
Ill make sure it gets fixed in cvs, but the quick fix for it is to add
my $context=C4::Context->new();

at about line 90.

Chris
027 4500 789                                       Katipo Communications Ltd
chris at katipo.co.nz                                          www.katipo.co.nz