[Koha] Koha 2.0.2 Install problem

Joshua Ferraro jferraro at athenscounty.lib.oh.us
Sat Jan 8 11:11:28 NZDT 2005

Hi Michael,

Did you install Koha 2.0.2 or Koha 2.2.0?  If 2.0.2 I'd recommend deleting
your install and downloading and installing 2.2.0.  Then you can find
pretty good instructions for installing on Debian at the kohadocs.org
website (there may be a few 2.2 quirks that aren't covered but for the
most part the docs should be sound).
HINT: by default koha's opac is on port 80 (http://server:80) and intranet
is on 8080 (http://server:8080) so unless you've set it up differently the
main reason you are getting 404s is that you aren't pointing your browser
to the right place ;-)

Let us know if you have any other questions,

Joshua