[Koha] a few koha errors

Joshua Ferraro jferraro at athenscounty.lib.oh.us
Fri Jan 7 13:28:26 NZDT 2005

On Thu, Jan 06, 2005 at 07:31:47PM -0300, zero at vtr.net wrote:
> Hi all, 2.2 is out and i'm testing it, but got errors (well got them since
> 2.0.0) when I try to add a new biblio get an error just after pressing OK.
> Also get another one after adding a member (same thing) but this time the
> member is succesfully added anyway. But changing setting I don't get any
> errors seems only when adding stuff.
> How do I make the error be displayed on browser?
What are the errors you're getting? Also, are there any errors in the log
files for these problems?

> I'm also viewing the koha-error_log  and found very interesting things....
> It claims for a favicon.ico   (man what the heek is taht?)  and the always
> spected Premature end of scripts headers. And a few others like ERROR: Date::Manip
> unable to determine TimeZone.,
> Can't use an undefined value as a HASH reference at /usr/local/koha/intranet/modules/C4/AuthoritiesMarc.pm
> line 76.,
A favicon is a "Favorite Icon" popularized by microsoft (it's the little icon
next to the url in your navigation bar).  Most borwsers automatically
request a favicon in the root directory of your server so if you don't have
a favicon.ico file there you'll get an error in your log.  Here's a guide
for how to create your own favicon in linux:
http://www.winterdrache.de/freeware/png2ico/favicon.html

are you sure you've got the Date::Manip perl modules installed?  You can do so
by typing:
perl -e -MCPAN 'install Date::Manip';

Good luck,

Joshua