No subject

Wed Nov 16 16:49:50 NZDT 2005

misunderstood. What is the purpose of defining the MARC tag structure under
Parameters then?

This relates to a subsequent question in that list you tackled as I also
wanted to know how to go about configuring which MARC fields would display
for patrons in the OPAC.

As long as I had access through a MARC editor to say, 583 (Action) notes, I
probably wouldn't want anyone else to see them on the OPAC. However, I
wouldn't want Koha to lose them in importing records.

> Because if so, the easiest way would be to do a mysql:
>
> mysql>update marc_subfield_structure set tab=0;
>
> But the result would be a _very long_ webpage!

Thank you for this. It is always good to know.

Thanks again for your help.

Steven F. Baljkas
library tech at large
Koha neophyte