No subject

Wed Nov 16 16:49:50 NZDT 2005

----
> every developer including me dislikes documentation, but this gun
> shoots backwards. using koha means understanding koha for people who
> must operate it beyond the gui. this is a hard fact, like it or not.

Noone disagrees that what you're looking for would be a good thing, but
until somebody volunteers to do it and actually does it won't happen.
Another hard fact.  Since you seem to be quite disturbed by this state of
affairs hoepfully you will be that volunteer.
----

I smell a request for both in-code and external documentation here.... If
someone wants to drop coherent suggestions in my ear as to what would be
handy to add at least as far as formal manual goes..., I can put 'em in my
to do list behind the 'correcting-the-ugly spots in the manual for 2.0' and
'updating the FAQ' items.

Nick