[Koha] Obtaining MARC21 records

Christopher M. Jones cjones at partialflow.com
Fri Dec 10 13:40:12 NZDT 2004

Its a small private Christian school (Jr. High + High) for at-risk
African American boys from the New Orleans housing developments. We've
got a room with shelves and boxes of donated books, and no money in the
budget to hire anyone to be a librarian. I'm just an English teacher who
knows something about computers and found Koha one day.

ANYTHING you have that might help is welcome :-)