[Koha] Translation instrutions

Indranil Das Gupta indradg at icbic.com
Thu Dec 2 09:00:35 NZDT 2004

Hi Jose,

On Wed, 2004-12-01 at 16:19 -0300, Jose wrote:
[...]
> I'd like to now how proceed to make a new translation I've red of a
> script to do that . If someone please could give me a few
> pointers...

I'm still on Koha 2.1.3, assuming that nothing has changed for 2.2RC
release as far as translating Koha goes you would need to:

1. Look under your <koha_intranet_install_path>/scripts/misc/translator
directory for the script called tmpl_process3.pl

2. Run it from the command-line (you may need to set the PERL5LIB env
variable first) using the detailed instructions & examples provided in
the the file translator_doc.txt present in the same directory.

NOTE: the above documentation talks about the older tmpl_process.pl, do
not use that script, just simply follow the instructions given using the
tmpl_process3.pl instead in its (tmpl_process.pl) place.

hth,
-indra.

> Jose Luis Diaz
> V Region
> Chile

Indranil Das Gupta, Project Lead, CASTLE Project
[Computer Aided Studies, Teaching and Learning Environment]
In collaboration with:
West Bengal University of Technology
Calcutta, INDIA
www.wbut.net