[Koha] koha 2.0rc1 and Apache::Registry

MJ Ray mjr at dsl.pipex.com
Sun Nov 21 00:26:06 NZDT 2004

On 2004-11-20 10:31:37 +0000 jared jennings <jjenning at fastmail.fm>
wrote:

> is koha 2.0rc1 known not to run right with Apache::Registry (i.e.,
> under
> mod_perl)?

That's a fairly old version. However, 2.0.2 is known not to work
correctly under mod_perl and I doubt that the official 2.0 series will
have mod_perl support added. I'm conservative about 2.0 - only
bugfixes, not new features, in general.

koha-2.2 should be out soon and I think Ernesto and others are fixing
it for mod_perl use because they need it. I'm sure they'd appreciate
help debugging it, if you have time to download 2.2.0rc2 and
test/patch it.

  Creative copyleft computing - http://www.ttllp.co.uk/
  Unsolicited attachments to the pipex address deleted
Will HLF fund tree-killings? http://www.thewalks.co.uk/