[Koha] cost of koha

Andrés Tarallo tarallo at ort.edu.uy
Fri Nov 19 01:41:14 NZDT 2004

I've misunderstood the question. First of all you should have clear what
you're looking for, the desired features.

Then you make a comparison chart with the packages you may find more
suitables, and take into account an estimation of the cost of making
them work in the way you're expecting. And you make a decison.

Hope this helps