Fwd: [Koha] New Koha document

lib at gndec.ac.in lib at gndec.ac.in
Thu Nov 18 19:55:38 NZDT 2004

Dear Sir,
the following link may be help you at some extent.
Please write where you have the problem to install the koha only in linux
environment.
Perl modules which are available on sourceforge.net site are .rpm files
which are not installed by me.I install the .tar.gz file of perl modules
which are available at:
http://www.cpan.org/modules/INSTALL.html

My files are:(just for example)

Event-1.00.tar.gz          Net-Z3950-0.44.tar.gz

HTML-Template-2.6.tar.gz

koha-2.0.1.tar
libyaz-2.0.26-1.i386.rpm
                           tcp_wrappers-7.6-34.i386.rpm
Mail-Sendmail-0.79.tar.gz
                           yaz-2.0.26.tar.gz
MARC-Record-1.38.tar.gz

from all these files the NET Z3950 is not working properly others are
fine.

Kanwal Dhindsa

www.skemotah.com  --  shedges at skemotah.com