[Koha] Getting records from breeding farm into the catalog enmasse.

MJ Ray mjr at dsl.pipex.com
Fri Nov 5 23:45:04 NZDT 2004

On 2004-11-05 04:24:06 +0000 Michael Lake <Mike.Lake at uts.edu.au> wrote:

> If I set KOHA_CONF using 'export KOHA_CONF=/etc' I get this:

You definitely need to set KOHA_CONF to the location of the koha.conf
file, not just the directory. This error is closer to working:

> DBD::mysql:b Access denied for user koha_admin at localhost to database
> koha at
>   Biblio.pm line 289

Can you connect with a mysql client as the koha_admin user?
(Previously, you wrote that you can access it as mikel.) If not, do
the mysql.user and mysql.db entries for that user look correct to you?

  Creative copyleft computing - http://www.ttllp.co.uk/
  Unsolicited attachments to the pipex address deleted
Will HLF fund tree-killings? http://www.thewalks.co.uk/