[Koha] How to get MARC biblio export to work? 2.0.1RC1

MJ Ray mjr at dsl.pipex.com
Wed Nov 3 00:53:05 NZDT 2004

On 2004-11-02 06:26:25 +0000 Michael Lake <Mike.Lake at uts.edu.au> wrote:

[...]
> loaded the sample data and so I have biblio info in there - I can
> search for
> and find it. But when I click Export it just saves an empty 'marc.pl'
> file. I
> expected lots of MARC stuff.

I'll take a look at this when testing 2.0.2beta0. It used to work.

> If I goto: koha/intranet/cgi-bin/export and try
>
> export$ perl -I /home/rsnsw/koha/intranet/modules ./marc.pl
> I get:
> DBI connect(':','',...) failed: Access denied for user:
> 'mikel at localhost'
> (Using password: NO) at
> /home/rsnsw/koha/intranet/modules/C4/Context.pm line
> 368

You may need to put KOHACONF=/hoem/rsnsw/koha.conf on the start of
that line, as it looks like Context.pm isn't finding the login
details. This is a direct connect, so I think my.cnf hasn't anything
to do with it.

  Creative copyleft computing - http://www.ttllp.co.uk/
  Unsolicited attachments to the pipex address deleted
Will HLF fund tree-killings? http://www.thewalks.co.uk/