[Koha] Server Error: opac-main.pl, path problem

Indranil Das Gupta indradg at icbic.com
Thu Oct 28 20:15:54 NZDT 2004

Hi,

On Thu, 2004-10-28 at 12:26 +0530, Library wrote:
<snipped>
> [root at glide cgi-bin]# export
>
> shows following:
>
> declare -x PERL5LIB="/usr/local/koha/intranet/modules"
>
> But through browser, it gave same error of "Premature end of script
> headers: opac-main.pl".

But of course! the PERL5LIB environment variable you set is effective
only for that particular shell. So naturally when u run the script from
the commandline of that shell it can locate Auth.pm

However, that environment variable isn't shared by your webserver. I use
Name-based Virtual Hosting ability of Apache and in my case, the soln is
simple I use ->

> SetEnv PERL5LIB "/var/www/koha/intranet/modules"

in each of the virtual host definition sections.

Since I don't know how you are setting it up so YMMV

cheers,
-indra.

Indranil Das Gupta, Project Lead, CASTLE Project
[Computer Aided Studies, Teaching and Learning Environment]
In collaboration with:
West Bengal University of Technology
Calcutta, INDIA
www.wbut.net