[Koha] Z39.50 search javascript errors

Matt Hartfield matt at rainbowwings.org
Mon Oct 18 05:32:02 NZDT 2004

Though I said it badly, that's what I was doing =).  I figured out the
problem - my MARC mapping was set up incorrectly.  The error message had
me confused, but apparently if my MARC mapping is incorrect the Javascript
ends up out of whack.  I fixed that and now the searches are executed.

On to the next issue: the searches are being executed against my 2 Z
targets and they're showing up in the z3950results table in the database,
but they're not displaying in the popup results window for me to select
one of them.  That window tells me that I got no results even though I
get exactly one hit back on ISBN from both Z servers.  Any ideas for
something goofy that I've neglected to configure? =)

Thanks,
Matt

--

Matt Hartfield