[Koha] Where's the Dewey

Library lib at gndec.ac.in
Thu Oct 14 21:06:57 NZDT 2004

On Wed, 13 Oct 2004, Stephen Hedges wrote:

> You're using 2.1.2, correct?  If so, you might want to try mapping your
> call number (Dewey or whatever) to the itemcallnumber field.
>
> Older versions of Koha can split the call number across several fields
> (biblioitems.classification, biblioitems.dewey, and biblioitems.subclass).

 i am using koha 2.0.0 & also have confusion about the call no. where i
 need to set up & how..although i try for this....like
 i map only biblioitems.classification that is working fine but where i
 need to map the other classification fields like:-

 biblioitems.dewey
 biblioitems.subclass

>>classification  082  a  Classification number
>>dewey            ?
>>subclass         ?

kanwal
librarian