[Koha] fine2.pl compilation aborted

Indranil Das Gupta indradg at icbic.com
Sat Oct 9 21:25:10 NZDT 2004

Hi,

On Sat, 2004-10-09 at 12:05, H S Rai wrote:
<snipped>
> 	/usr/local/koha/intranet/modules/C4/Context.pm
>
> Then I used following way to bring it in its path (I know it is wrong
> way, but I don't know right way, please help me here also.)

Assuming that you are using the Bash shell, the "proper" technique is to
use the following `export PERL5LIB="/usr/local/koha/intranet/modules"`
before running the Koha command line scripts.

cheers,
-indranil

Indranil Das Gupta, Project Lead, CASTLE Project
[Computer Aided Studies, Teaching and Learning Environment]
In collaboration with:
West Bengal University of Technology
Calcutta, INDIA
www.wbut.net