[Koha] Koha 2.2 release plan & translations

Gerry Arthus garthus at lilrc.org
Sat Oct 9 03:49:42 NZDT 2004

Paul,

If you send me the files, I would be willing to do translations for
Russian, Turkish and Kyrgyz.. I would like to use Koha as the Opac front
end for a project which I am working on in Central Aasia.

Gerry

Gerry Arthus

Systems Administrator:

Long Island Library Resources Council

SUNY at Stony Brook

Stony Brook, New York

US          11794-3399

Phone: 1-631-632-6652

FAX: 631-632-6662

Home: 631-289-7565

Email: garthus at lilrc.org

Professor:

Departments of:

Graduate Computer Engineering, Earth and Environmental Science, and
Engineering Management

C.W. Post Campus of Long Island University

720 Northern Boulevard

Brookville, New York

US 11548-1300

Phone: 516-299-2293