[Koha] Re: [Fwd: librarian from india need for your help]

Rosalie Blake rosalie at library.org.nz
Thu Oct 7 09:33:37 NZDT 2004

Hello Kanwal
The people who can help you most with implementing Koha are on
the koha list, and I will circulate this reply to that list so that people
can contact you direct.
What you should do:

Join the koha list at
http://koha.org/mailing/

Then send a post to the list telling everyone which version of koha
you are treying to implement, and as much detail as possible about
what is going wrong.

Good Luck
Rosalie

> hello dear madam,
> i am Mrs.Kanwaljit Dhindsa working as a librarian in
> engg. college. I want some help from your side.
> I am also implementing Koha LIS software,but i have
> some problems in implementation ,do you any provide
> help to me
> if yes,then i will write you in detail about my
> problems.If the concerned person for automation is
> another one ,please forward my mail to him/her.
> i will be very thankful to you,
>
> with kind regards,
> Kanwal

> http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail

Rosalie Blake
Head of Libraries, Horowhenua Library Trust