[Koha] Currency on Items

Andres Tarallo tarallo at ort.edu.uy
Thu Oct 7 07:07:09 NZDT 2004

Steven:

In my current ILS I take care of the following Items: Price, Currency
(Pesos Uruguayos, Dollars, Euro) and exchange rate. This is important
for us, we keep track of our books in both local currency and the
foreing currency of the country they were purchased (we import many
books), remeber that I live in a developing country (with inflation) and
exchange rate matters here.

Andres