[Koha] [Fwd: circulation]

Suzanne Gilbert sgilbert at ihm-school.org
Fri Oct 1 09:10:48 NZST 2004

To Anyone Who Reads This:

I sent this message to a person who has been able to help me with many
koha problems.  She is not circulating books yet and so has not be able
to help.  We are using version 1.2.3 at this time.  We can't remember
which version we were using last year.  We could have possibly been
using 1.2.2 last year.
I said in my original e-mail that we are using the latest version of
koha. We had installed the 2.0.0 version over the summer, but I was
having problems with the tag structure and so Robert installed 1.2.3
If anyone out there is using 1.2.3 and can help solve this circulation
problem, it will be much appreciated.

Thanks,

Suzanne