[Koha] Breeding farm => Repository

Rachel Hamilton-Williams rachel at katipo.co.nz
Sat Sep 25 11:46:30 NZST 2004

Hi

>> OK, "import repository" sounds alright.  Any other suggestions for
>> improvement?

> you spoke of "reservoir" iirc. that's the term I used in templates (but
> I can switch to import reporitory if it's better. In french, it's
> réservoir anyway)

I like reservoir - it is a common term here, but if you think that it's
not used enough in general then I'm not too stressed either way.

Cheers
Rachel

Rachel Hamilton-Williams                Katipo Communications
MANAGING DIRECTOR                       Ph  021 389 128 or +64 04 934 1285
mailto:rachel at katipo.co.nz              PO Box 12487, Wellington
http://www.katipo.co.nz                 New Zealand
Koha Open Source Library System
http://www.koha.org