[Koha] Re: Questions about Koha

Library lib at gndec.ac.in
Tue Sep 21 22:38:37 NZST 2004

hai,
i try it ,but its not working ,i am here forwarding the copy of the
settings to you ,please chech it if there is any problem in how to set the
Z39.50 server:
Site	           Hostname      Port  Database	       checked  Rank

WWW.INDEXDATA.COM  213.150.43.11  80  www.indexindia.com      1  1

is it correct

Kanwaljit

--