[Koha] Koha on Mandrake 10...

James Asis gekigan_flare at hotPOP.com
Wed Sep 8 05:06:06 NZST 2004

>Does that generate anything interesting in the koha-error_log or the
>opac-error_log (punctuation may be incorrect)? Does your apache run
>other CGI scripts?

Well since I'm a newbie, I really don't know about that.
I've set the opac and librarian modules to ports 8000 and 8001 (port 80 would
show the default page and give me quick access to the documentation.)

The koha-error_log contains something like:

[Wed Sep  8 00:28:56 2004] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] client denied by server
configuration: /usr/local/koha/intranet/htdocs

Something to do with Group and User settings on httpd.conf? Or (more likely)
it's somewhere else, like that other message I read about moving the perl
files to a path in @INC, though I don't know where that is; heck, I don't
even know a thing about PERL.

BTW I upgraded to koha 2.0.1 a few days after I posted my message. Still gives
the same error though.

Thanks for your help in advance guys.

-James Asis

a BLIS student wondering why his university library is in the process of
building its own Java-based ILS instead of considering existing open-source
ILS like this one *sigh*