[Koha] Problem with MARC tag structure admin (and others)

MJ Ray mjr at dsl.pipex.com
Tue Sep 7 12:13:24 NZST 2004

On 2004-09-03 06:05:59 +0100 Dana Huff <rd294121 at hotmail.com> wrote:

> [...] but you have to face the realities of life - 90% of the
> computers in the world use IE. [...]

You have to face the realities of life - you have no way of
determining browser shares accurately from current data (forging is
rampant), so we should be agnostic, which is what your message
correctly argued for. Of course, I think that we should follow WCAG
and not rely on Javascript, but I need some 30-hour days to put it
right.

http://bugs.koha.org/ but check it's not already there.

> And, refering back to my last email, shouldn't the blank200 database
> in the
> Win32 2.0 distribution have the MARC data tables filled?

Seems unlikely, as both MARC21 and UNIMARC seem common, but you'll
have to ask the win32 maintainers to be sure. I think they still live
on koha-win32 at lists.sourceforge.net but I could be wrong.

Please email about: BT alternative for line rental+DSL;
Education on SMEs+EU FP6; office filing that works fast