[Koha] sample data for 2.0.0

Sims, Benjamin B.Sims at unesco.org
Wed Sep 1 22:29:07 NZST 2004

Thanks to all, I seem to be making some progress with the problem below (1
out of 2 working).

Next problem is with sample data - is a set available for 2.0.0 version? It
seems that the bundled set does not match the database structure.
(specifically, the more recent borrower table has more fields)

Thanks,

Benjamin Sims
Information Services
IOC/UNESCO