[Koha] problem installing koha - virtual hosts configuration?

MJ Ray mjr at dsl.pipex.com
Wed Sep 1 04:15:16 NZST 2004

On 2004-08-31 15:40:36 +0100 "Sims, Benjamin" <B.Sims at unesco.org>
wrote:

> [...] However, accessing servername:8000 gives me only the home page
> for the whole server. Any ideas where I might be going wrong in my
> configuration?

First guess (sorry if it's too basic): is there a line saying "Include
/path/to/koha-httpd.conf" or similar in httpd.conf and have you run
"apachectl graceful" since adding it?

Also, what koha version are you using? (That doesn't look like a 2.0.1
koha-httpd.conf to me.)

Please email about: BT alternative for line rental+DSL;
Education on SMEs+EU FP6; office filing that works fast