[Koha] Mailing List Footer

Gerry Arthus garthus at lilrc.org
Mon Aug 30 10:34:07 NZST 2004

Mike,
Given the obvious stupidity of numerous people with college degrees
perhaps you are right. But be forewarned, there are no depths to which
the lazy mind  will not sink to as technology makes most of the human
population ever more superfluous.  Please do not forget that we are
talking about software which is directed towards those in the library
field; people who (assuming English is their first language) should know
how to read.

Gerry

Gerry Arthus

Systems Administrator:

Long Island Library Resources Council

SUNY at Stony Brook

Stony Brook, New York

US          11794-3399

Phone: 1-631-632-6652

FAX: 631-632-6662

Home: 631-289-7565

Email: garthus at lilrc.org

Professor:

Departments of:

Graduate Computer Engineering, Earth and Environmental Science, and
Engineering Management

C.W. Post Campus of Long Island University

720 Northern Boulevard

Brookville, New York

US 11548-1300

Phone: 516-299-2293