[Koha] documentation

Stephen Hedges shedges at skemotah.com
Thu Aug 26 03:39:36 NZST 2004

Scott Scriven said:
> I suppose my suggestion is this:  Someone should put a link from
> koha.org, in the template (probably the menu at the left) called
> "Documentation" or something similar, which points to the wiki.

Actually, the "online help" in the wiki is just a workspace.  As I
understand it, all of that stuff will actually be available "online" by
clicking on help buttons in version 2.2.  In other words, it will be
included in the code, and there will be no need to leave your library site
to get to the documentation.

Stephen

--
Stephen Hedges