[Koha] Cannot add Item - server error

Paul POULAIN paul.poulain at free.fr
Tue Aug 10 07:05:48 NZST 2004

Thomas Bøge wrote:

> Well - now I have tried to set repeatable=0 the tables
>

>  /marc_tag_structure
>  <http://thomas.mine.nu/phpmyadmin/tbl_properties_structure.php?lang=en-iso-8859-1&server=1&db=Koha&table=marc_tag_structure>
>
>  and /
>

>  /marc_subfield_structure
>  <http://thomas.mine.nu/phpmyadmin/tbl_properties_structure.php?lang=en-iso-8859-1&server=1&db=Koha&table=marc_subfield_structure>/
>  for any tagfield<10 directly on the db with sql.
>

> But the same error occurs:
> Fields below 010 do not have subfields at
> /usr/local/koha/intranet/cgi-bin/acqui.simple/additem.pl line 39
> [Mon Aug  9 20:07:40 2004] [error] [client 80.62.82.158] Premature end
> of script headers:
> /usr/local/koha/intranet/cgi-bin/acqui.simple/additem.pl

The problem is NOT repeatable subfields.
It's that in MARC, fields below 10 do not have subfields.

This error is not a Koha one, but a MARC::Record one.
If danmarc has subfields in field below 10, then it's a really a problem...

I think this error occurs because you have mapped to tab=10 or to
items.something field a field < 010.

--
Paul POULAIN