[Koha] Installing koha-2.0.0 trouble installing DBD-mysql-2.9004

MJ Ray mjr at dsl.pipex.com
Sat Aug 7 05:37:22 NZST 2004

On 2004-08-04 07:26:13 +0100 Pradeep P Kavi <pradeepkavi at yahoo.com>
wrote:

> I just tried to install koha on Linux 7.2 version. I
> have installed mysql, perl and apache successfully.
> Also, I could install all perl modules successfully
> except DBD-mysql-2.9004. [...]

Someone probably has made perl mysql packages for the distribution
you're using. Do you mean redhat 7.2 instead of Linux 7.2? We're not
at version 7.2 of Linux yet.

> Can't exec "mysql_config": No such file or directory
> at Makefile.PL line 174.

Do you have a mysql_config program on your system? Did you install the
mysql development tools as well as the server?

Please email about: BT alternative for line rental+DSL;
Education on SMEs+EU FP6; office filing that works fast