[Koha] cant add items, resolved!, how can i modify koha's computation of fines.

Eric G. Salayon esalayon at tip.edu.ph
Mon Aug 2 13:52:57 NZST 2004

here's our policy:

1. all items borrowed should be returned on 9 am the following day.
2. borrowed items on friday and saturday should be returned on Monday @ 9 am.

3. all books returned after the deadline will be fined at 1 peso per hr delay
4. Working students have special consideration of returning the item, if
returned the same day of the due date, it is considered returned on time.
5. Staff, employees and teaching personnel incurs no fine.
6. Maximum fine for a day is 10 pesos.

chris, thanks in advance. im so greatful that you'll help me.