[Koha] Import ISIS to MARC21

Ben Hall ben.hall at ffa.int
Fri Jul 23 08:57:07 NZST 2004

I've done a few migrations from ISIS to Koha using some perl scripts I
developed some 4 months back.  You can download the tarball from
http://www.benality.net/xml2koha.tar.gz.  After unpacking the tarball read
the README, INSTALL and HOWTO documents therein.  Also in the tarball is a
document on using the ISIS2XML utility.  Let me know if you need more
information on the migration process.

Ben Hall
Information Officer

Forum Fisheries Agency