[Koha] Simple Aquisitions Password

Chris Cormack chris at katipo.co.nz
Wed Jul 21 09:30:31 NZST 2004

On Tue, Jul 20, 2004 at 11:25:11AM -0500, Bill Crozier said:
> Each time I try to get to simple aquisitions I am asked for a
> username and password. I gave the name and password supplied by my IT
> person for the librarian of our site (me), but it did not let me
> access the site. Is this a password that comes from Koha or Katipo?

It will be a password set in Koha.

Not from katipo :-) Unless we set up your Koha install for you :)
When your koha was installed it will have set an initial password. You might
need to ask you IT person to check its the correct username and password.

Hope this helps.

Chris

027 4500 789                                       Katipo Communications Ltd
chris at katipo.co.nz                                          www.katipo.co.nz