[Koha] need help on MARC configuration error.

Stephen Hedges shedges at skemotah.com
Tue Jul 20 06:20:07 NZST 2004

Zhou, Lu - OSHA CTR said:
> I launched the koha application through 8080 (intranet port) and go to
> parameter-->MARC check, I get everything OK but one configuration error.
>
> itemtypes table empty

Lu, the MARC check is about the last thing you should do on the parameters
page.  Start with the system preferences, making sure your MARC
preferences are set correctly.  Then you need to (at least) set up your
item types and map your MARC to Koha DB links _before_ you run MARC check.
 ("MARC check" checks your work, not the Koha install.)

--
Stephen Hedges
Skemotah Solutions, USA
www.skemotah.com  --  shedges at skemotah.com