[Koha] koha on redhat 7.3 to fedora core 2

MJ Ray mjr at dsl.pipex.com
Sun Jul 18 23:02:53 NZST 2004

On 2004-07-17 04:08:30 +0100 Eric G. Salayon <esalayon at tip.edu.ph>
wrote:

> how do you install the perl module Net Z3950? it needs YAZ Software,
> but
> in their website there is onyl yaz software for redhat 9 and es3 [...]

I usually download and customise the SRPMS when faced with this sort
of problem. I have no idea if that is the wisest path, but it works
and doesn't damage the integrity of rpm's database.

Please email about: BT alternative for line rental+DSL;
Education on SMEs+EU FP6; office filing that works fast