[Koha] Re: [Koha-devel] Koha Presentation

Paul POULAIN paul.poulain at free.fr
Thu Jul 15 02:41:11 NZST 2004

Joshua Ferraro wrote:

>Hi all,
>
>I've got a Koha presentation at the OLC annual conference
>(http://www.heightslibrary.org/webmaster/olc_showcase/annual.php) and
>I'd like to put together a list of Koha features that folks are working
>on.  I'll probably write up a brief synopsis of features similar to the
>one I did last time I presented on Koha

AFAIK, the features developped are described on the wiki :
http://www.saas.nsw.edu.au/koha_wiki/index.php?page=KohaRoadmap
(I just updated it)

Note Koha 2.2 will be 90% "french coded" :
* 50% by me.
* 30% by jean baron, hired by ENSMP for 6 months
* 10% doXulting
with 5% NPL and 5% katipo

Anyone working on something else *MUST* contact me ASAP to get a chance
to have features included in official release...

Note : I'll be in holidays from friday, july 17 to august, 1

--
Paul POULAIN