[Koha] installing issues please help

Stephen Hedges shedges at athenscounty.lib.oh.us
Sat Jul 10 07:13:32 NZST 2004

On Fri, 2004-07-09 at 14:54, Jose wrote:
> Another thing... there is not such file
> '/var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock'     I've entered to /var/lib/mysql  and
> there si no  'mysql.sock' archive

There _should_ be!  (You are running RedHat Enterprise v. 3, right?)
It's there on my RedHat Enterprise AS v.3.  From your previous comments,
it sounds like you got the mysql server rpm from RedHat and installed it
and started the server.  But your error message sounds like you only
have the client software and not the server software.

Stephen