[Koha] mysql to postgresql

Christian Calle ccalle at umsa.bo
Wed Jul 7 01:50:30 NZST 2004

Hello.

I am migrating the BD mysq Koha to Postgresql, I want to saver if somebody
had that experience,
I am beginning to modify the copy that I did of the SQL of mysql.  To load
to poststoneware and to modify the access of the DBI with the Perl.

thanks friends.

On Mon, 05 Jul 2004 02:06:57 +0100, MJ Ray wrote