[Koha] isam and innodb usage

Chris Cormack chris at katipo.co.nz
Wed Jul 7 11:24:08 NZST 2004

On Mon, Jul 05, 2004 at 09:08:51PM -0600, David Everly said:
> Hello,
>
> I'm curious to know what libraries generally use with Koha 2.0.0 MySQL:
> isam or innodb?  (Google search hasn't revealed much)

Hiya

I dont know that anyone has tried with innodb MyISAM is what the
upgradedatabase script will try to make your tables. So id imagine most ppl
will be using MyISAM .. and only those with really old mysql versions would
be using ISAM.

It'd be interesting to try it with innodb and see how it goes.

CHris

027 4500 789                                       Katipo Communications Ltd
chris at katipo.co.nz                                          www.katipo.co.nz