[Koha] upgrade from 1.3.2 to 2.0

MJ Ray mjr at dsl.pipex.com
Thu Jul 1 11:12:50 NZST 2004

On 2004-06-29 21:36:31 +0100 Robert Maynord <maynord at terracom.net>
wrote:

> As of my last inquiry about the process of upgrading (August 2003)
> there was
> no script that would completely handle the process.

Was that after the koha.upgrade script appeared in the distribution?

Basically, I would start by importing your old data and copying your
old koha files, then running koha.upgrade and trying to catch what
breaks. There is still little documentation, especially about
"once-only" tasks like upgrading, but I try to link what I find from
http://www.ttllp.co.uk/koha/

"To be English is not to be baneful / To be standing by
the flag not feeling shameful / Racist or partial..."
                                             (Morrissey)