[Koha] Re: [Koha-devel] suggestion module

Bigwood, David bigwood at lpi.usra.edu
Thu Jun 24 03:07:42 NZST 2004

The suggestion module looks a lot like an interlibrary loan request form to me, especially the document request. Looking at some open source projects working with ILL might be a good idea. If not to grab bits of code maybe to get an idea of the fields and look. If something was standards compliant so much the better.

OpneRequest http://sourceforge.net/projects/openrequest/ might be worth a look.
ILL Wizard http://library.olivet.edu/opensource/iso-ill.html is another.

Sincerely,
David Bigwood