[Koha] MARC cataloguing & AMS classification

Mike Hansen mwhansen at hmc.edu
Tue May 25 04:25:42 NZST 2004

Hey Paul,

What specifically are they looking to store in MARC?

If it is just the AMS Subject Classification, then I would not use 856.
That would be for if they had a copy of an math paper which was
available electronically.  I would probably just store it in a local
subject field (950 IIRC, but my MARC is a little rusty).

Mike