[Koha] koha newby support and mailing list archives

Pascal Van Hecke pascalvanhecke at yahoo.com
Tue May 25 02:23:24 NZST 2004

Hi MJR,

> > What would be really nice (I'm probably not the
> first one to
> > suggest...) is
> > a searchable archive.
>
> Well, that's nice, but I'm not sure whether you're
> offering or what.
> http://mjr.towers.org.uk/email.html#want

It was a _suggestion_ to the owner of the list to use
one of the mentioned archiving possibilities.  I do
not want to set up myself an archived version of the
list (which is possible, although the list
administrator always can cut you off by removing the
mail address feeding the archive from the mailing
list), because I not think I have any right to do so
without consent of the list owner.

> Does adding site:lists.katipo.co.nz to a google
> search, or similar on
> another engine, not work for you?

Well, not really.
http://www.google.com/search?q=shared+account+site%3Alists.katipo.co.nz
gives me links to full year archives, and I have to
rely on the text find option of my browser again to
search for one particular string.

Regards,
pascal van hecke