[Koha] sampledata at Koha1.2 errors

MJ Ray mjr at dsl.pipex.com
Mon May 17 23:56:03 NZST 2004

On 2004-05-12 20:44:18 +0100 "Han, Yan" <hany at u.library.arizona.edu>
wrote:

> Table "borrowers" has 46 rows, but the sampledata-1.2 has only 44
> rows'
> data. You just need to add two more rows. (e.g '45, '46') for the 3
> sample
> records.

Please can you make sure these are sensible values? A simple '' seems
better than '45' for example. Here is a list of borrowers fields in
2.0:

mysql> describe borrowers;
+------------------+--------------+------+-----+---------+----------------+
| Field            | Type         | Null | Key | Default | Extra

+------------------+--------------+------+-----+---------+----------------+
| borrowernumber   | int(11)      |      | MUL | NULL    |
auto_increment |
| cardnumber       | varchar(9)   |      | MUL |         |

| surname          | text         |      |     |         |

| firstname        | text         |      |     |         |

| title            | text         | YES  |     | NULL    |

| othernames       | text         | YES  |     | NULL    |

| initials         | text         |      |     |         |

| streetaddress    | text         |      |     |         |

| suburb           | text         | YES  |     | NULL    |

| city             | text         |      |     |         |

| phone            | text         |      |     |         |

| emailaddress     | text         | YES  |     | NULL    |

| faxnumber        | text         | YES  |     | NULL    |

| textmessaging    | text         | YES  |     | NULL    |

| altstreetaddress | text         | YES  |     | NULL    |

| altsuburb        | text         | YES  |     | NULL    |

| altcity          | text         | YES  |     | NULL    |

| altphone         | text         | YES  |     | NULL    |

| dateofbirth      | date         | YES  |     | NULL    |

| branchcode       | varchar(4)   |      |     |         |

| categorycode     | char(2)      | YES  |     | NULL    |

| dateenrolled     | date         | YES  |     | NULL    |

| gonenoaddress    | tinyint(1)   | YES  |     | NULL    |

| lost             | tinyint(1)   | YES  |     | NULL    |

| debarred         | tinyint(1)   | YES  |     | NULL    |

| studentnumber    | text         | YES  |     | NULL    |

| school           | text         | YES  |     | NULL    |

| contactname      | text         | YES  |     | NULL    |

| borrowernotes    | text         | YES  |     | NULL    |

| guarantor        | int(11)      | YES  |     | NULL    |

| area             | char(2)      | YES  |     | NULL    |

| ethnicity        | varchar(50)  | YES  |     | NULL    |

| ethnotes         | varchar(255) | YES  |     | NULL    |

| sex              | char(1)      | YES  |     | NULL    |

| expiry           | date         | YES  |     | NULL    |

| altnotes         | varchar(255) | YES  |     | NULL    |

| altrelationship  | varchar(100) | YES  |     | NULL    |

| streetcity       | text         | YES  |     | NULL    |

| phoneday         | varchar(50)  | YES  |     | NULL    |

| preferredcont    | char(1)      | YES  |     | NULL    |

| physstreet       | varchar(100) | YES  |     | NULL    |

| password         | varchar(30)  | YES  |     | NULL    |

| flags            | int(11)      | YES  |     | NULL    |

| userid           | varchar(30)  | YES  |     | NULL    |

| homezipcode      | varchar(25)  | YES  |     | NULL    |

| zipcode          | varchar(25)  | YES  |     | NULL    |

46 rows in set (0.00 sec)

--
MJR/slef
My Opinion Only and possibly not of any group I know.