[Koha] Can you direct me to any resources that might explain MARC import and uploading. I have been placing

MJ Ray mjr at dsl.pipex.com
Mon May 17 20:38:14 NZST 2004

On 2004-05-15 22:57:49 +0100 Tammi Moe <MoeT at botanicgardens.org> wrote:

> Can you direct me to any resources that might explain MARC import and
> uploading. I have been placing MARC records, both  copy and manual,
> into
> the farm and when searching the catalog there are no return records.

What do you want to explain? You get a MARC binary file, upload it
into the web form and it appears in the breeding farm. Then, when you
add the book, the bibliographic record should be available to select
from the breeding farm.

Some versions had trouble with invalid MARC files not being rejected
clearly, but I thought we'd squashed that bug in 2.0.0

--
MJR/slef
My Opinion Only and possibly not of any group I know.