[Koha] how to use perl scrips and perl modules in koha

paul POULAIN paul.poulain at free.fr
Fri May 7 23:57:13 NZST 2004

François Patte a écrit :

>When you try to modify some links in the Koha database you are warned to ask
>your system administrator to run some script...
>
>1- Which system administrator: Un*X/Linux one?
>2- MySQL one?
>3 Koha administrator?
>Anyway, I was asked to run the script misc/rebuildnonmarc.pl This is a strange
>way to indicate which script it is... I have found it:
>
>/opt/koha/intranet/scripts/misc/rebuildnonmarc.pl
>

>Well, of course, the Contex.pm modules is in
>/usr/local/koha/intranet/modules/C4/
>
>Try to run with -I command line option: same result!
>
>I would like to know if it is a mistake I did during the installation of Koha? A
>bug in the installer.pl script which I used to install? Or is there a way to
>run these koha scripts from the web interface?

1- Hello from France, Marseille & welcome into Koha project, heavily
developped by frenchies, as you probably know ;-)
2- do you know there is a french list on www.koha-fr.org, feel free to
subscribe.
3- we speak of the server administrator here. Can be run as any user
provided it can read /etc/koha.conf file (depends on your Un*x/Linux
installation method)
4- export PERL5LIB=/usr/local/koha/intranet/modules should solve the
problem (NOT EXPORT ..../modules/C4 : NO C4 at the end)

Hope This Helps

--
Paul POULAIN